Craft Beer Started Here™
Evidence suggests that the first craft brewery in the US was in NY in the 1600s. Today, there are more than 450 craft breweries making NY 2nd in the country.
Retailers, suppliers, event producers, vendors and other supporting businesses play a critical role in the growth of the craft beer industry.
Non-voting Allied Members have a myriad of ways to participate in the NYS craft beer community. Memberships run on a calendar basis and the annual fee is the same regardless of the join date.
2020/2021 Allied Member Benefits
- Use of the NYSBA logo and Think New York, Drink New York® mark for promotional purposes.
- Official supporter of New York State craft beer.
- Active logo on the NYSBA website organized by industry.
- Receive industry / NYSBA updates through the Allied member newsletter and e-blasts.
- Mentions on the closed, brewery-member Facebook group.
- Promotion in the bi-monthly Allied Digest newsletter distributed to breweries.
- Invitation to participate in Virtual Brewers Meetings.
- Opportunity to submit guest blog posts (NYSBA_Blog_Guidelines).
- Opportunity to submit content for the website Resource section.
- 2 complimentary passes to the Peace, Love, Beer Festival.
- Invitation to exhibit at and / or sponsor meetings and conferences.
2020 / 2021 Allied Member – $700
2021 Allied Member – $500
These benefits have been modified to reflect COVID-19 mandates. The NYSBA does not give out a brewery mailing list as a member benefit. Consumer-facing companies are promoted at the Think NY, Drink NY campaign site.