Craft Beer Started Here™
Evidence suggests that the first craft brewery in the US was in NY in the 1600s. Today, there are over 500 craft breweries making NY 2nd in the country.
Retailers, suppliers, event producers, vendors and other supporting businesses play a critical role in the growth of the craft beer industry.
Non-voting Allied Members have a myriad of ways to participate in the NYS craft beer community. Memberships run on an annual basis so you get a full year of benefits regardless of when you join.
2022 Allied Member Benefits – $500
- Use of the NYSBA logo and Think New York, Drink New York® mark for promotional purposes.
- Official supporter of the NYSBA and New York State craft beer.
- Active logo on the NYSBA website organized by industry.
- Receive industry / NYSBA updates through the Allied member newsletter and e-blasts.
- Listing in the Supplier Directory updated and distributed quarterly.
- Invitation to participate in all Brewers Meetings.
- Opportunity to submit a guest blog post (NYSBA_Blog_Guidelines).
- Opportunity to submit content for the website Education / Resource section.
- 2 General Admission tickets to an in-person Festival.
- Invitation to exhibit at and / or sponsor meetings and conferences.
- Discounted Conference registrations.
These benefits have been modified to reflect COVID-19 mandates. The NYSBA does not give out a brewery mailing list as a member benefit. Consumer-facing companies are promoted at the Think NY, Drink NY campaign site.