Did you know…..?
- More than 9000 brewers operated in the United States in 2017.
- IPAs & APAs account for approximately one third of all US craft beer sales.
- There are more than 440 licensed breweries in New York State.
- The equivalent of approximately 20,000 full-time jobs are created by the craft beer industry in NY.
- More than 1.2 Million barrels of craft beer are produced in NY each year.
- The annual economic impact of NY craft beer is $3.4 Billion.
- Nearly 20,000 people have downloaded the New York Craft Beer App.
- The New York State Brewers Association was originally founded in 1830 as the New York and New Jersey Ale Brewers Association.
- There’s historical evidence to support the fact that the first craft brewery in the US was in 1612 and based in Manhattan.