*Tickets on sale NOW!
Purchase TicketsThe 6th annual New York Craft Brewers Festival takes place on Saturday, November 17th, at the historic Landmark Theatre in Syracuse, New York. The unique and beloved event brings together over 60 New York State Breweries from every region of the state featuring 130 hard to find and award winning beers.
The brewers, owners, and direct brewery reps ALWAYS pour at New York Craft Brewers Festivals – come hang out with the people making the beer you love!
VIP tickets allow access to the festival one hour earlier and access to enjoy specially selected beer not available to the general public.
This festival will sell out – only 350 VIP tickets.
- 4:00-8:00PM (VIP admission)
- 5:00-8:00PM (General admission)
- Landmark Theatre located at 362 S Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13202
- Advance General Admission Ticket: $50 | Event Day (if available): $60
- Advance VIP Ticket: $70 | VIP Admission Event Day (if available): $80
- Designated Drivers: $20
- Event admission
- A 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass (yes glass)
- Freedom to enjoy unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
- Food sampling from local restaurants and food trucks
- The opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
- DD tickets include free bottles of water and food sampling *(if you wish to have a glass, you can pick one at the end of the festival)
VIP Tickets include:
- Early entrance one hour access (4pm)
- Exclusive VIP beers – breweries bringing special and one off beers include – Middle Ages – barrel aged imperial coffee stout, Galaxy Brewing – Far Star Barrel Aged Sour, The Copper Turret – Mo’Vegas Sour Power, a cranberry sour, Crossroads Brewing collaboration with Brewery at CIA – Aged Bottles of Kool Beans Imperial Milkshake Stout, IBU – Big Mike, the Bully double IPA, Buried Acorn – Zuerst berliner weisse, Ithaca Beer – Imperial Collusion Barrel aged Russian Imperial Stout, Willow Rock – tbd, Livingoods Brewing – Imperial Maple Vanilla Porter aged in Bourbon Barrels, Naked Dove – Whatsis 4, Red Shed Brewery – NEIPA Batch No. 1, Flour De Lis – Marie Curie, a bourbon barrel aged Russian Imperial stout, Mill House Brewing – Cuatro Cien Cerezas- Imperial Brown Ale refermented with sour morello cherries, Craft Ales & Lagers – Poltergeist, an 8.5% ABV Imperial milk stout aged on Oak chips soaked in coffee liqueur, Other Half – NY Night Foudre and Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout(13.0%) with Cacao Nibs, Macadamia, Almonds, Hazelnuts and Vanilla, Rushing Duck – Chained to the Dead Imperial Stout 10.1% Imperial Stout with Lactose, Cacao, and Coffee, Prison City – Wham Whams (Imperial Stout with Toasted Coconut), KCBC – VITAL JUICES: Strawberry+Mango – 5.9% – Barrel Aged Sour w/ Strawberry & Mango (collab w/ Perennial Artisan Ales), Rohrbach Brewing – “Don’t Be Jelly” peanut butter porter, Brooklyn Brewery – Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout, Saranac – Superfunk Blackberry (II) and 100 Calorie IPA – 3.5%, Brewery at CIA – Standard Bretting Procedure (6.5% abv) – 100% Brett fermented IPA , Interboro Spirits & Ales – DEVIL’S IN THE RASPBERRIE BARREL FERMENTED ALE AGED WITH RASPBERRIES,
- Opportunity to meet and talk with brewers from around the state enjoying VIP only beers
- LIMITED special food sampling designed for food pairing from local Syracuse restaurants, food trucks, and farms including: Empire Brewing, Pastabilities, Modern Malt, Peppino’s Restaurant and Catering, , Oompa Loompyas, Original Grain, Talisman Taproom, The Hops Spot, Sweet on Chocolate and Limp Lizard BBQ
This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!