CBC – Online
Date: April 13th – May 15th
Time: 5:00-6:00 PM
Presented by: Brewers Association
Since we’re all social distancing and getting our share of screen time, CBC Online is an opportunity to invest in your education, so that when the dust finally settles, you will emerge stronger and smarter than ever before. We promise you’ll leave with some great new ideas to bring to your job.
Join us for a FREE five-week online seminar series covering brewing operations, sales and distribution, marketing and social media, safety, ingredients and supplies, and more. Tune in every day between April 13 and May 15 for live morning and afternoon sessions. All seminars are free, and recordings will be available through May 31.
Emerging Stronger Together – Successfully Navigating Crisis
Navigating the New Normal
– Session 1: Tuesday, 4/21/2020, 11:00 a.m. CT
– Session 2: Thursday, 4/23/2020, 1:00 p.m. CT
– Session 3: Tuesday, 4/28/2020, 11:00 a.m. CT
– Session 4: Thursday 4/30/2020, 1:00 p.m. CT
– Session 5: Tuesday 5/5/2020, 11:00 a.m. CT
– Session 6: Thursday 5/7/2020, 1:00 p.m. CT
Presented by: Paylocity
As many HR professionals spend their days working from home, one thing is clear: “Business as usual” doesn’t exist right now. And new legislation has big implications on future business success and people’s livelihoods.
How do we navigate the uncertainties these changes present?
Join the conversation with Paylocity and our Solution Consultants. You’ll learn:
· Changes in legislation—and what they mean
· How Paylocity is helping our clients adapt
· How to keep your remote workforce connected
Contracts in the Age of COVID-19: A Three-Part Review of How a Pandemic Impacts Your Contracts – Part One
Date: Tuesday, May 12th
Time: 3:00-4:00 PM
Presented by: Marcum
As your trusted advisors, Marcum is committed to sharing the best information available concerning the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis to our clients and colleagues during this time. In this webinar, Marcum LLP’s Coronavirus Task Force members will address frequently asked questions on the loan forgiveness rules and documentation you should be accumulating to support your loan forgiveness application.
Coronavirus: Update and Discussion on Legal and Practical Issues
Date: Every Tuesday
Time: 12:00-12:45 PM
Presented by: Bond, Schoeneck & King
The viewpoints, risk assessments, and concerns of stakeholders in every organization are in flux as the evolving coronavirus situation morphs on a daily or even hourly basis. Trying to keep ahead of this situation has become complicated. Bond will provide weekly guidance during a 45-minute webinar each Tuesday.
Webinar Series: Sales, Strategy & Software During a Crisis
· Monday, April 27: Marketing During a Crisis
· Tuesday, April 28: Ecommerce During a Crisis
· Wednesday, April 29: Ekos Tips & Tricks
· Thursday, April 30: Finance During a Crisis
· Friday, May 1: Overcoming a Crisis
· Monday, April 27: 11:00 AM
· Tuesday, April 28: 3:30 PM
· Wednesday, April 29: 1:30 PM
· Thursday, April 30: 11:00 AM
· Friday, May 1: 11:00 AM
Presented by: Ekos
Ekos is hosting a weeklong webinar series for craft producers about a variety of topics related to how to stay strong, adapt and succeed during the coronavirus pandemic. The series will include sessions on:
· Driving revenue through ecommerce and online sales
· Utilizing business management software to prepare tax forms
· Best practices for marketing and reaching customers
· Insights from brewers about the future of the industry
Leaders from Ekos will be joined by industry professionals from Craftpeak, Small Batch Standard, Wormtown Brewery, Weldwerks Brewing Co, Ratio Beerworks, Societe Brewing Co and Bearded Iris Brewing.