Sponsorship allows businesses to go beyond Allied Membership and gain invaluable access to one or both of the NYSBA audiences: brewers / brewery owners and craft beer lovers.
- Breweries – There are approximately 350 breweries operating or in planning across New York State. Each year, NYSBA membership grows. About 10% of our members are producing more than 2500 bbl per annum.
- Craft Beer Enthusiasts – Through our 3 consumer festivals, App and online presence, NYSBA has deep connections with craft beer enthusiasts. We reach a coveted market of Gen-Y, Gen-X and Millennials who are more educated, sophisticated, discerning and affluent than the general population.
To both of these groups, authenticity, quality and community matter. Our community is more likely to work with, patron, promote, and think positively of companies aligned with the NYSBA.
- Naming rights for event segments
- Appropriate on-site event integration (logo placement, signage, booths)
- Branded presence in marketing materials
- Positive online presence and brand integration (social media, newsletters, website)
- Right to showcase technologies and products (demos, sampling)
- Speaking opportunities
- Contests and giveaways
- Access to unique hospitality experiences including VIP event passes
We are seeking to work with companies that will help advance the mission of NYSBA and that will engage with us in a true spirit of collaboration for mutual benefit.
Contact Meghan Connolly Haupt, Head of Partnerships – meghan[at]newyorkcraftbeer.com.