5th Annual New York Craft Brewers Festival – Syracuse
The New York State Brewers Association is proud to announce the 5th annual New York Craft Brewers Festival on Saturday, December 2nd, at the historic Landmark Theatre in Syracuse, New York. The unique event brings together over 55 New York State Breweries from every region of the state featuring 130 hard to find and award winning beers.
The brewers, owners, and direct brewery reps ALWAYS pour at New York Craft Brewers Festivals – come hang out with the people making the beer you love!
This is a great opportunity to meet the brewers that make the beer and the owners of the local food scene in Syracuse that are such an important part of the community.
VIP tickets allow access to the festival one hour earlier and access to enjoy specially selected beer not available to the general public.
Only 1000 tickets available – This festival will sell out!
- 4:00-8:00PM (VIP admission at 4pm, General Admission at 5pm)
- Landmark Theatre located at 362 S Salina St, Syracuse, NY 13202
- Advance General Admission Ticket: $45 | Event Day (if available): $55
- Advance VIP Ticket: $65 | VIP Admission Event Day (if available): $75
- Designated Drivers: $20
- Event admission
- A 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass (yes glass)
- Freedom to enjoy unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
- Food sampling from local restaurants and food trucks
- The opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
VIP Tickets (only 350 available) include:
- Early entrance one hour access (4pm)
- Exclusive VIP beers – breweries bringing special and one off beers include Shmaltz Brewing, Genesis 20:20 and Jewbelation 20 at 16.8% ABV!- Nedloh, 2nd Anniversary beer and a 2 year cab sauv aged Oud Bruin – Middle Ages, Bourbon Barrel Dragonslayer – G00d Nature Brewing, tbd – Middle Ages Brewing, tbd – Willow Rock, tbd – CB Craft Brewers, Cask of Oak Aged Maple Vanilla Wee Heavy Ale – Brewery Ommegang,tbd – Lunkenheimer – cask, Coney Island Brewing, Apple Wheat – Moustache Brewing, tbd – Four Mile Brewing, Stout brewed with figs – Keegan Ales, Bourbon Aged Mothers Milk – Rushing Duck, Imperial Milk Stout with Coffee and Cacao – Rare Form, Porter with smoked vanilla beans and chilies – Crossroads Brewing, cask of black rock stout with coffee soaked bourbon beans – Good Shepherds Brewing, tbd – 42 North, Enforcer Fall Galaxy DIPA – Abandon Brewing, tbd sour – Birdland Brewing, Sapsucker – made with local maple sap – Glenmere Brewing, American Stout brewed with native black raspberries – Lake Placid Brewery, Bourbon-barrel aged Ubu Ale – Other Half, tbd – Empire Brewing, Barley Wine – WT Brews, chocolate stout – Woodland Farm Brewery, tbd – Oval Craft Brewing, Kahawa Coffee Pale Ale – Grist Iron Brewing, tbd – Southern Tier, Choklat 12/22 – Prison City, Cherry Poppins , American wild sour on cherries – Good Nature, Honkey Tonk Angel, bourbon-barrel aged barleywine – Brooklyn Brewery, Ghost Bottles – Craft Ales and Lagers, tbd – Binghamton Brewery, Mocha Porter – The Farmhouse Brewery, Gravity Wagon – a barrel aged wheat wine – More to be added soon.
- Opportunity to meet and talk with brewers from around the state enjoying VIP only beers
- Special food sampling designed for food pairing from local Syracuse restaurants, food trucks, and farms including: Empire Brewing, Pastabilities, Nicks Tomato Pies, Dinosaur BBQ, Meadowood Farms, Greyrock Farm CSA, Empire Buffalo, Smoke Incorporated BBQ, Sweet on Chocolate, Kitty Hoynes, Modern Malt, Peppino’s Restaurant and Catering, Ithaca Beer, Prison City Pub & Brewery, Oompa Loompyas, The Flying Camel Flatbed Grill, Cheese Filled Company, and Limp Lizard BBQ.
This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!
FAQsIs there an age limit to this event?
Since this is a beer festival, you must be 21 years of age to be allowed entrance into the festival. Designated drivers must also be at least 21. You must show photo ID to be admitted (no exceptions). Sorry, but NO children, toddlers, infants or strollers are permitted.
Is the event indoors or outdoors?
The event is indoors in the beautiful Landmark Theatre.
Where can I buy tickets for this event?
Tickets are on sale now online here on this page, as well as Empire Brewing Company (both locations), The Blue Tusk, Middle Ages Brewing, and the Landmark Theatre box office.
Am I allowed to leave and re-enter the festival?
Yes, you will be given a wristband that will allow you to leave and re-enter. If you do not have a wristband you will not be able to sample beer.
What does admission include?
Admission includes unlimited 3oz tastings from over 50 New York State Breweries. It also includes food sampling from some of the best Syracuse area brewpubs, restaurants and food purveyors at NO EXTRA COST!
What is the entrance fee for designated drivers?
The entrance fee for designated drivers is $20 and includes bottled water and food sampling.
Do designated drivers need to be 21?
Yes, no one under 21 will be allowed into the festival. Designated drivers will not receive and wristband or tasting glass, anyone seen drinking without a wristband will be asked to leave immediately.
Are children or pets permitted to attend?
We love kids and pets, however, since this is a 21 and over event, kids and pets will not be allowed.
Will there be a designated smoking area?
No, there is no smoking at the Landmark Theatre.