5th Annual New York Craft Brewers Festival – Albany
Due to popular demand, we are expanding into both courtyards!
The New York State Brewers Association is proud to announce the fifth annual New York Craft Brewers Festival taking place on Saturday March 3, 2018 at the Desmond Hotel in Albany, New York. The New York Craft Brewers Festival brings together Over 60 New York Breweries (and brewers) from every region of the state featuring up to 150+ hard to find and award winning beers. This is a great opportunity to meet the NYS brewers that make the beer, and the owners of the local food scene in the Capital District that are such an important part of the community.
VIP tickets allow access to the festival one hour earlier and access to enjoy specially selected beer not available to the general public throughout the event.
- Saturday, March 3, 2018
- 4:00-8:00 PM
- The Desmond Hotel, Albany
- General Admission: $40 advance | $50 at the door (if available)
- VIP Admission: $60 advance | $70 at the door (if available)
- Designated Drivers: $15
- Event admission
- A 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass (yes glass)
- Freedom to enjoy unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
- Food sampling from local restaurants and NYS food vendors
- The opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
VIP Tickets Include:
- Early entrance one hour access (4pm)
- Opportunity to meet and talk with brewers from around the state enjoying VIP only beers
- Exclusive VIP beers – breweries bringing special and one off beers including; (list coming soon)
- Special food sampling designed for food pairing from local Albany restaurants, food trucks, and farms including: The Desmond Hotel, Browns Brewing taproom, Adirondack Pub, Albany Pump Station, Davidson Brothers, Druthers, Knot of this World Pretzels, Catskill Food Company, Chef’s Consortium, The Mohawk Taproom, Honest Weight, The Ruck, The Hollow Bar + Kitchen, 20 North Broadway, City Beer Hall, and That’s Different…..Chocolates
This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!
Need a ride? This year we are proud to partner with Tech Valley Shuttle because we care about your safe ride to and from our event. For more information click on the logo below.
We thank our sponsor:
FAQsIs there an age limit to this event?
Since this is a beer festival, you must be 21 years of age to be allowed entrance into the festival. Designated drivers must also be at least 21. You must show photo ID to be admitted (no exceptions). Sorry, but NO children, toddlers, infants or strollers are permitted.
Is the event indoors or outdoors?
The event is indoors at the Desmond Hotel.
Where can I buy tickets for this event?
Right here if you’d like to use a credit card. Tickets can also be purchased at the Desmond Hotel in Albany, The Albany Pump Station in Albany, Rare Form Brewing in Troy, and Mad Jack Brewing in Schnectady.
Am I allowed to leave and re-enter the festival?
Yes, since this is a public space, you can come and go as you please. Every ticketed person will have a wristband, if you do not have a wristband, then you cannot sample beer or food.
What does admission include?
Admission includes unlimited 2 oz beer samples, as well as food samples provided by over 20 local food purveyors. VIP admission will allow you entry one hour earlier as well as access to rare and special beers all night long. Also remember that the brewers will be pouring your beer, NOT volunteers.
What is the entrance fee for Designated Drivers?
The fee is $20 and will include bottled water and food sampling.
Do Designated Drivers need to be 21?
Yes, this is a 21 and over event.
Are children and perts allowed?
We love pets and kids, but they will not be allowed since this is a 21 and over event.
Will there be a designated smoking area?
If you smoke, there a place outside of the hotel where it is permitted.