4th Annual New York Craft Brewers Festival – Albany
Tickets are SOLD OUT
The New York State Brewers Association is proud to announce the fourth annual New York Craft Brewers Festival taking place on Saturday March 25, 2017 at the Desmond Hotel in Albany, New York. The New York Craft Brewers Festival brings together 64 New York Breweries (and brewers) from every region of the state featuring up to 100+ hard to find and award winning beers. This is a great opportunity to meet the NYS brewers that make the beer, and the owners of the local food scene in the Capital District that are such an important part of the community.
VIP tickets allow access to the festival one hour earlier and access to enjoy specially selected beer not available to the general public.
- Saturday, March 25, 2017
- 4:00-8:00 PM
- The Desmond Hotel, Albany
- General Admission: $40 advance | $50 at the door (if available)
- VIP Admission: $55 advance | $65 at the door (if available)
- Designated Drivers: $15
- Event admission
- A 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass (yes glass)
- Freedom to enjoy unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
- Food sampling from local restaurants and NYS food vendors
- The opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
VIP Tickets Include:
- Early entrance one hour access (4pm)
- Opportunity to meet and talk with brewers from around the state enjoying VIP only beers
- Exclusive VIP beers – breweries bringing special and one off beers including; Shmaltz – Funky Jewbelation Vertical of 2012-14-15, Good Nature Brewing – Honky Tonk Angel a bourbon barrel aged barley wine with a hint of funk, Chatham Brewing – 8-barrel imperial red ale aged in Hillrock Bourbon Barrel, Saratoga Brewing – tbd, Four Mile Brewing – limited release Rotating Hop series Pale Ale batch #3, Oval Craft Brewing – Barrel Aged Pepe’s Plaid (1st Barrel aged beer!), Southern Tier – tbd, Other Half – Broccoli DIPA, Rushing Duck – Imperial Beanhead 9.6% coffee porter, CH Evans – “Best Day of the Week” a Scotch ale aged in Single Malt Whiskey barrels from Albany Distilling, Community Beer Works – Hindsight IPL, Keegan Ales – “FUN” all-citra hopped hazy IPA, Empire Brewing Company – Particle City DIPA – A New England Style double IPA, Red Shed Brewing – Stonehouse Stout, Woodland Farm Brewery – Bourbon Barrel Aged No Treason Adambier aged in Black Button Distilling bourbon barrels, The Brewery at CIA – Beefsteak Blonde, Brewery Ommegang – Bourbon Barrel Aged Adoration, Moustasche Brewing – Champagne Showers, CB Craft Brewers – CB Brewer’s Whim Russian Imperial Stout, Common Roots Brewing – Bourbon Barrel-Aged Coffee Cup, Southern Tier – Grand Arbor, a Bottle Conditioned Belgian Style Farmhouse Ale brewed with Local NYS Maple Syrup 8% ABV, Prison City – Shawdank Redemption (DIPA), Lake Placid Pub and Brewery – Bourbon-barrel Aged Blackberry Imperial Stout, Greenport Harbor – Viking Chalice Imperial Stout aged in Mellott Wine barrels 11% ABV, CH Evans = “Best Day of the Week”. Albany Distilling Co Single Malt Whiskey aged Wee Heavy. 9.7% ABV, Brooklyn Brewery – Ghost Bottle Series, The Passion of the Mango, their Bel Air Sour with Mango Aged in Cognac barrels, Binghamton Brewing – XocoKhan Cayenne Porter, R.S. Taylor and Sons – “Cup of Wonder” – a pale English Strong Ale ABV 9.5%, Ithaca Beer – Anniversary 18, a Baltic Porter aged in oak and Anniversary 19, a White Gold rustic Pale Wheat Ale aged in Chardonnay barrels, Saranac – Hoppy Hour Hero a Moe.saic IPA, Fleur De Lis Brew Works – Bière de garde, Coney Island Brewing – Mai Coney Island Baby Maibock, S & S Brewery – Farmhouse Ale (saison with all ingredients grown on our farm including the yeast which was harvested from Sanford Farm wild grapes), Strong Rope Brewery – NY SMaSH Strong Ale, Bottomless Brewing – Wee Heavy Scotch Ale, Empire Brewing – Particle City – Northeast Style Double IPA, Millhouse Brewing – Pale Ale with a focus hop of Lemon Drop,
- Special food sampling designed for food pairing from local Albany restaurants, food trucks, and farms including: The Desmond Hotel, Browns Brewing taproom, Adirondack Pub, Albany Pump Station, Davidson Brothers, Druthers, Knot of this World Pretzels, Catskill Food Company, Chef’s Consortium, The Mohawk Taproom, Honest Weight, The Ruck, The Hollow Bar + Kitchen, 20 North Broadway, City Beer Hall, and That’s Different…..Chocolates
The festival will include select NYS Hops and Malt section with owners and growers. This is a great opportunity to learn about the NYS ingredients that are being grown in NY and featured in beers poured at the festival.
This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!
Need a ride? This year we are proud to partner with Tech Valley Shuttle because we care about your safe ride to and from our event. For more information click on the logo below.
We thank our sponsor:
FAQsIs there an age limit to this event?
Since this is a beer festival, you must be 21 years of age to be allowed entrance into the festival. Designated drivers must also be at least 21. You must show photo ID to be admitted (no exceptions). Sorry, but NO children, toddlers, infants or strollers are permitted.
Is the event indoors or outdoors?
The event is indoors at the Desmond Hotel.
Where can I buy tickets for this event?
Right here if you’d like to use a credit card. Tickets can also be purchased at the Desmond Hotel in Albany, The Albany Pump Station in Albany, Rare Form Brewing in Troy, and Mad Jack Brewing in Schnectady.
Am I allowed to leave and re-enter the festival?
Yes, since this is a public space, you can come and go as you please. Every ticketed person will have a wristband, if you do not have a wristband, then you cannot sample beer or food.
What does admission include?
Admission includes unlimited 2 oz beer samples, as well as food samples provided by over 20 local food purveyors. VIP admission will allow you entry one hour earlier as well as access to rare and special beers all night long. Also remember that the brewers will be pouring your beer, NOT volunteers.
What is the entrance fee for Designated Drivers?
The fee is $20 and will include bottled water and food sampling.
Do Designated Drivers need to be 21?
Yes, this is a 21 and over event.
Are children and perts allowed?
We love pets and kids, but they will not be allowed since this is a 21 and over event.
Will there be a designated smoking area?
If you smoke, there a place outside of the hotel where it is permitted.